1. It has a higher tensile strength than PVC wire: the tensile strength of standard PVC wire is better than 1.05Kgf/mm², whereas the tensile strength of low-smoke halogen-free wire and cable is more remarkable than 1.2Kgf/mm².
2. Excellent weather resilience (-30 °C to 105 °C); excellent suppleness (hardness 80–90).
3. When burned, no toxic black smoke is created; high volume resistivity: PVC wires are typically 10121015/cm3, while low-smoke halogen-free wires and connections are higher than 1016/cm3.
4. It has excellent high-voltage resistance: PVC wires typically endure more than 10 KV, whereas low-smoke, halogen-free wires, and connections can take up to 15 KV and have good elasticity and viscosity.
5. Sheath with excellent flame retardant and smoke reduction properties. Halogen-free aluminum hydroxide is an integral component of jacket manufacturing. It is essential for the flame-retardant and smoke-reduction properties of wires. Pengfeng is a company specializing in the manufacture of aluminum hydroxide.
Do you have any questions, requests or suggestions ?
If you include your name and email address, we will gladly respond to your request as quickly as possible. To handle your request as promptly and precisely as possible, please use the menu to specify the topic of your message.